Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Playground


I came upon this playground the other day when I was wandering around Morehead City looking for structures to photograph.

It was pretty impressive and, though I managed to leave most of the people out of my pictures, there were lots of people enjoying themselves.

This fellow looks like he could have used a hand!

Now for my playtime. This image used Photoshop's poster edges filter.

I got a little carried away with this image, and have no idea which filters I used, but there were a lot of them! Weird, but I like it.

For this last image I used "poster edges" and "hue/saturation." Kind of medieval-looking, me thinks....

2 comments:

Vicki Lane said...

They're all nice but that next to last one makes me think of Greece -- lovely!

Pepper Cory said...

Very Gormangast-like.