Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday's Work - Afghan's Progress


All the hexagons for this afghan are finished! The size is 6 feet by 4 feet. I've already had a nap under it - yes, with the skein of yarn attached - and it was warm and snuggy.

What I have left to do is to finish the sides. The hexagons made really big "scallops" on the sides of the afghan. I'm single-crocheting around the afghan, and when I reach one of the indentations, I'm filling in with three rows of double crochet. Two sections are done. Actually, this whole side has been done of few times, but I keep changing my mind about how I want it, and then unraveling my work. I'm not sure how many times I've done that and, to tell you the truth, I'd just as soon not remember.

Here's another shot that shows the side I'm working on. I'm still enjoying the crocheting, so no complaints!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOWOWOW...what a MASTER PIECE!!! It is beautiful!