Monday, February 15, 2010

Room With a View


When I was taking pictures of the snow Saturday morning, I took some of the photos from inside the house, through the windows.

In Photoshop shop, I altered the photos using the Poster Edges filter.

I love the effect this produced.

This photo caught the glass door and a window. The building in back is the garage.

This was my favorite. Our desk and some plants show inside the house. I left some color in this picture, while the others were "desaturated" to make them black and white.
Today the temperature is in the mid-50's so much of the snow will be disappearing. I don't mind seeing it go because I can always look at my photos and remember the beauty of the day.

1 comment:

The Quilted Librarian said...

Hi Jean,
I'll give you a chance to see if the new settings work the way you wanted them to.
Kind regards,
Dana