Saturday, May 7, 2011

L is for Logic
























This is an example of my digital art.  It started with a photo of a reflection in very large windows. 



This is the Martec Building located on the campus of Carteret Community College (Morehead City, NC).  Another building (Wayne West) was beautifully reflected in the windows of Martec.

























The letter L, as a zentangle.  The quote I used:  Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.  (Joseph Wood Krutch)  I also had a fortune cookie fortune I glued to the page that said:  Pure logic is the ruin of the spirit.  I truly don't have anything against logic, but you'd never know it from this page.


















Here's the page spread.  I used stamps for the "adventure" words, and added three feather stickers.

No comments: