Thursday, April 14, 2011

E is for Earth
















A few months ago we went hiking at the Croatan National Forest, and this is one of the photos I took that day.  Actually, if you go to the link and look at the banner on the top of their page, at the right you'll see the fence in my photograph.
























The letter E, tangled.

The quote I used:  "Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life."  (Rachel Carson)


















Here's the page spread.  The butterflies, clouds and flowers in the upper left are stickers.

3 comments:

Lee Pierce said...

Lovely Jean! I so enjoy the beauty and wonders of nature. Have a love for national parks and forests and places that haven't been over modified by us :^)
You are zipping along on this project - well done!

Vicki Lane said...

E is also for Excellent!

Jean Baardsen said...

Thanks, Lee and Vicki! I'm stringing out the postings on this blog, but I'm actually up to the letter U in making the pages. The end of the alphabet is in sight!