Friday, July 24, 2009

My First Toy Society Drop

Yesterday - finally - I did my first toy drops for The Toy Society. I left three toys - one doll and two fish - at Carteret General Hospital, Morehead City, North Carolina. The two fish were left on chairs in different waiting rooms, and the doll was left on a chair in the hospital chapel. You can walk around, put things down, take pictures of them, leave them and, basically, no one pays any attention to you!

There have been over 500 toys made and distributed by members of The Toy Society. My drops were #514, #515, and #516. Clicking on those numbers will take you to the Toy Society's blog where you can see the six pictures and the descriptions. Now to make more toys....

3 comments:

Naner Lady said...

Way to go!
I love leaving them at hospitals, such a good place to leave a bit of happiness.

Rosa-Munda said...

Hi Jean,
Your toys will make someone very happy! Ros

Robin said...

Yeah, Jean! I bet you felt exhilarated!