Monday, November 30, 2009

Beachy-Keen


Here are some pictures from this morning's walk at the beach. The temperature was in the mid-60's, it was beautiful - but very windy.


Flights were cancelled due to the windy conditions, and seagulls were gathered in groups along the shoreline.


Once in a while one would take off, but mostly they were just hanging around. I could relate to that!


Don't know that I've ever seen so many gulls together at one time.


A couple people were fishing.


Lots of wave action around the rocks! I stayed on the sand - much safer.

3 comments:

Rosa-Munda said...

Jean, What a beautiful bright and clear day on the beach with all those wonderful gulls. What I would give for a walk on your beach!! Ros

Jean Baardsen said...

Ros, I wish I could share it with you in more than just pictures! Jean

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....