Sunday, January 29, 2012

Window Magic



















I often take walks at our local community college campus.  (Carteret Community College, Morehead City, NC).  Many times I've seen interesting reflections in the windows of the large buildings.  Probably the most unusual were in the windows of the Martec building.  The images I see depend on where I'm standing when I take my photographs.



















From this angle, you can see what the reflected building - Wayne West - actually looks like. 



















Two more angles - this one, and the one below.


















And here's a cropped and Photoshopped version:
























I think it would be fun to paint something like this!  Or maybe a mixed media collage....

2 comments:

Vicki Lane said...

Love these, Jean!

Curious Art said...

Wow, those shapes are truly fascinating! You should do a whole series of paintings!