Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Beach Art - Playing in the Sand


Here's a photo I took of a boring bit of beach grass. After applying some filters in Photoshop, I had a more colorful image:

The next two filters I used were "emboss" and "posterize." I was surprised at the amount of color that generated!

Then I moved on to a picture of sand.
I used a Photoshop filter called Fresco, and got the following:
Last Friday I had done a blog called "What's Wrong with this Picture??" and one of the comments I had made in that post was: I never know when I might need an interesting image, like maybe a metal cover that says "Water." Well, I didn't think it would be this soon! Here's the cover:
And here's how I used it:

Fresh water at the beach? Hmm....

1 comment:

Rosa-Munda said...

Hi Jean,
Some interesting effects you have made there! Ros