Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Strange Sunsets


I call them "strange" sunsets because of what I did to them in Photoshop. These are "after" and "before" pictures, and all were taken in Greece. The first one is at the island of Simi.

Original

This harbor in Rhodes, where we were moored.

Original

At the island of Paros.

Original

Chania, on the island of Crete. Guess I was getting tired of sunsets at this point because I went a little extreme in Photoshop....

Original. Again, these are from slides taken in 1987-1988. Earlier post with pictures from the Greek islands: here.

3 comments:

Vicki Lane said...

The Rhodes 'after' reminds me of Turner. Very nice!

Pepper Cory said...

Sunsets over Greek harbors--you are a very worldly woman.

Robin said...

These are great. I have always been drawn to sunset pictures and the way the perspective changes when you crop.