Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Antigua Photo Collage

 
This week's theme for Collage Obsession is islands.  Looking back through photos from our travels on Tropic Moon, I decided to focus on Antigua, a Caribbean island.  At one point, I had converted several of my photos to sepia, so I thought I'd use that for the whole collage.  Below are the individual photos (all Photoshopped) that I used in the collage.  Starting at the upper right, and going around clockwise:
 
Great Bird Island, northeast coast of Antigua
Tropic Moon, at anchor in English Harbor
Restored building in Nelson's Dockyard
Replica of the America's Cup yacht, America, anchored in English Harbor
Me, posing with a cannon, Nelson's Dockyard, English Harbor
St. John's harbor, Antigua
Antigua Beach
 

7 comments:

Eila A said...

Jean, your photo collection around the map is just great! And the sepia colour makes it look lovely vintage. You must have had a wonderful trip, and a collage like this is a good way to save the memories of it.

sirkkis09 said...

Thanks for the wonderful journey with you! Lovely pictures.

Vicki Lane said...

Beautiful! But in Nelson's day, I think the West Indies were considered a hardship post as so many died of yellow fever.

Lizbethem said...

What a lovely sepia collage!

Kaylene said...

Lovely memories in your collage.

Linda Kittmer said...

Jean, I love that collage. Beautiful!

linda said...

These are great! I love the last ones, and the boat!